8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85044
Rural Health Care Leadership Conference
February 6-9, 2022 | Arizona Grans Resort & Spa
The American Hospital Association’s 2022 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 6-9, Phoenix, AZ, brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges including the post-pandemic impact on rural hospitals and their communities, and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
- Examine the changing environment including the impact of COVID-19 and legislative and regulatory activity on the rural hospital and health system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value and through new models of payment and care delivery.
- Advance health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through unique partnerships, networks, and strategic affiliations that enhance care coordination and business performance, including for behavioral health services.
- Explore how virtual health and data analytics are improving access to care and information management.
- Understand the consumer perspective, and examine emerging opportunities for connecting with patients as partners in care.
- Learn strategies for fostering a culture of innovation.
Learn more about our 2022 sponsors.
Join our Mailing List
Get AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference Updates & Announcements