Rural health care leaders are transforming their organizations through a focus on affordability and value with innovative responses to emerging opportunities. Strategic partnerships for advancing community health, improving access to care through new models of delivery and value-based payment, unique workforce approaches, effective leveraging of digital technologies, and attention to elevating health equity are enabling rural providers to provide quality care for patients and communities. Success is being driven by inspired leadership, forward-thinking governance, and resilient clinicians and staff.
The 2023 AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 19-22, in San Antonio, brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the growth of a stronger rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance.
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington mean for rural hospitals and their communities.
- Hear lessons learned for emergency disaster planning in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Elevate health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more flexible and resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative workforce solutions.
- Explore how to build upon the experience of telehealth to improve access to care, coverage and outcomes.
- Learn best practices in health care access and quality for American Indians and Alaskan Natives.