8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85044
Rural Health Care Leadership Conference
February 6-9, 2022 | Arizona Grans Resort & Spa
The American Hospital Association’s 2022 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 6-9, Phoenix, AZ, brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges including the post-pandemic impact on rural hospitals and their communities, and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
- Examine the changing environment including the impact of COVID-19 and legislative and regulatory activity on the rural hospital and health system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value and through new models of payment and care delivery.
- Advance health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through unique partnerships, networks, and strategic affiliations that enhance care coordination and business performance, including for behavioral health services.
- Explore how virtual health and data analytics are improving access to care and information management.
- Understand the consumer perspective, and examine emerging opportunities for connecting with patients as partners in care.
- Learn strategies for fostering a culture of innovation.
Call for Speakers
We are now accepting speaking proposals for our 2022 conference. We are especially interested in presentations that feature rural hospital executives, clinical leaders, and trustees as presenters. Proposals are due June 28, 2021.
Join our Mailing List
Get AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference Updates & Announcements