Mailing List Updates
Health care leaders work every day to ensure the safety of their patients and teams, and AHA prioritizes the same goal—your health and safety. AHA, therefore, will require participants attending in-person meetings hosted by AHA or AHA affiliates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will require proof of such vaccination, including for the AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference . For each event, AHA will provide additional details on safety protocols closer to the event start date.
By registering, you acknowledge that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and that you will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and also abide by the applicable CDC and local guidelines in order to participate in person at the AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference . If you are not able to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, you will not be permitted to attend AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference . Should you fail to observe any of our safety protocols, the American Hospital Association may remove you from the Event without a refund.
All attendees will be required to wear a mask while indoors at the AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, except while eating or drinking.
Please find the latest updates and resources on COVID-19 from the AHA.
COVID-19 Information for Attendees - CLEAR App for Proof of Vaccine
The AHA is partnering with CLEAR to provide you with an easy, secure way to complete your health screening before the event. Use CLEAR Health Pass to show proof of vaccination for a seamless entry when you arrive. It is recommended that the CLEAR Health Pass is completed before arriving on-site at the 2022 AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference.
Before arriving at the 2022 AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, you must link your COVID-19 vaccination information:
- Download the free CLEAR app.
- Tap on the white Health Pass button.
- Select “Have a code?” and enter AHARURAL22
- Create a free account by uploading a photo of a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, and snap a quick selfie to confirm you are you. Already a member? Log in and verify with a selfie.
- Follow prompts to upload your proof of vaccination securely. You can add your CDC card, scan a SMART QR code, or link to a health provider.
- If your Health Pass is green, you’re good to go! Show it to staff upon entrance.
- If your Health Pass is red, visit the help desk at registration for assistance. Additional vaccination status will be required for event entry.
- We strongly encourage you to bring a photocopy or picture of your COVID-19 vaccination record to the on-site conference.
Need further assistance with Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Rural Conference Dates
February 19-22, 2023 - JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country, San Antonio, TX
February 11-14, 2024 - Orlando, Florida