Thank you for your interest. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2024 AHA Hosted Buyer Form.
The Hosted Buyer Forum offers a private showcase for hospital and health system leaders interested in connecting with solution providers addressing key hospital issues. After the Forum is complete, participants are encouraged to join the Associate and Sponsor Reception for beverages, appetizers and continued conversations.
The Event will Focus on These Key Issues:
- Care Anywhere (Telehealth & Hospital-At Home)
- Strategy & Innovation
- Consumer Experience
- Financial Stability
- Digital & Analytics
hospital leaders and industry experts
“The Hosted Buyer Forum gave me an opportunity to learn about some of the latest healthcare trends from business community subject matter experts. It gave me a good networking opportunity to connect with those leaders and will be valuable to my organization’s work in the future.”
- Chris Keeley, Ambulatory Care Chief Operating Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals
Previous Hosted Buyer Participants Include:
- Chief Executive Officer, Keefe Memorial Health Service District Cass Health
- Chief Nursing Officer, Bryan Health - Crete Area Medical Center
- Chief Quality Officer, Great Plains Health
- Chief Operating Officer & Chief Nursing Officer, The Bellevue Hospital
- Board Trustee Chairman, Kearny County Hospital
How Does It Work?
The Hosted Buyer Forum brings you high-level engagement with your preferred solution providers. The program is designed to provide a more curated experience for hospital senior executives and decision-makers who wish to investigate, network with and evaluate health solution providers as potential partners or investment opportunities for their organizations.
Opted-in solution providers will present in a round-robin format followed by an intimate discussion with AHA member participants.
- The Hosted Buyer Forum is only open to AHA members employed by hospitals and health systems.
- Applications are required — each application is reviewed and provisionally approved based on areas of interest and buyer/influencer authority.
- Approved participants will receive full conference admission in exchange for committing to the entirety of the Hosted Buyer Forum on Sunday, February 11 from 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Participants are encouraged to join the Associate and Sponsor Reception following the Hosted Buyer Forum.