Arizona Grand Resort & Spa | 8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway | Phoenix, AZ, 85044
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
The American Hospital Association’s 2020 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 2-5, Phoenix, AZ, brings together top thinkers and practitioners in the field, and offers proven strategies and resources for accelerating performance excellence and improving the sustainability of the rural hospital and the health of the rural community.
The conference will examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges facing rural health providers and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value and affordability.
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington in an election year mean for rural hospitals and their communities.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and create a renewed culture.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative workforce solutions.
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care.
The AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you'll join us in Phoenix next February. Please join our mailing list.
Join our Mailing List
Get AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference 2020 Updates & Announcements