The Rural Health Care Leadership Conference is designed for health care leaders from rural hospitals, health care systems with a strong presence in rural communities, rural health clinics, associations, and community health organizations. Participants include administrators, trustees, physician executives, nursing administrators, public health officials, and community leaders.
- Examine the changing environment including the impact of COVID-19 and the 2020 elections on the rural hospital and health system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value, access and affordability through new models of payment and care delivery.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and create a renewed organizational culture.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through unique partnerships, networks, and strategic affiliations that enhance care coordination, clinical integration, and business performance.
- Explore how virtual health technologies and data analytics are improving access to care and information management.
- Understand the consumer perspective, and examine emerging opportunities for connecting with patients as partners in care.
- Learn strategies for fostering a culture of innovation.
- Improve recruitment, retention and resilience of clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative staffing approaches.