The Rural Health Care Leadership Conference is designed for health care leaders from rural hospitals, health care systems with a strong presence in rural communities, rural health clinics, associations, and community health organizations. Participants include administrators, trustees, physician executives, nursing administrators, public health officials, and community leaders.
- Examine the changing environment including the impact of COVID-19 and legislative and regulatory activity on the rural hospital and health system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value and through new models of payment and care delivery.
- Advance health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through unique partnerships, networks, and strategic affiliations that enhance care coordination and business performance, including for behavioral health services.
- Explore how virtual health and data analytics are improving access to care and information management.
- Understand the consumer perspective, and examine emerging opportunities for connecting with patients as partners in care.
- Learn strategies for fostering a culture of innovation.