The Rural Health Care Leadership Conference is designed for health care leaders from rural hospitals, health care systems with a strong presence in rural communities, rural health clinics, associations, and community health organizations. Participants include administrators, trustees, physician executives, nursing administrators, public health officials, and community leaders.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance.
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington mean for rural hospitals and their communities.
- Examine the impact of COVID-19 on the rural hospital and health system and explore lessons learned.
- Advance health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative workforce solutions.
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care.